Apartment living can seem impossible when you have a lot of stuff. Where to put everything? Organizing your space can be fun and easy! Check out our list of 15 ways to get organized in 2015.
- Lift your bed with risers and add additional storage underneath.
- Hang your television on a wall to save valuable shelf space.
- Stick pushpins in your wall and hang your sunglasses as fun décor.
- Fold your clothes and place them sideways in drawers. You no longer have to sift through and mess up your clothing.
- Have command hooks everywhere!
- Rotate your closet only keeping clothes that are in season.
- Attach magnet strips inside a drawer to keep pesky bobby pins in one place.
- Simply use wire racks to organize Tupperware.
- Place ice cube trays in a drawer to organize jewelry.
- Use a shoe over-the-door organizer for cleaning supplies.
- Hang your boots on skirt hangers to save floor space.
- Tape an envelope inside a cabinet to keep coupons in one place.
- Use floating shelves because they take up less room.
- Look for storage opportunities everywhere like an ottoman with interior storage space.
- Keep a garbage can in every room; it can help you remember what needs to get tossed.
Source: Instagram, @allygata
Which organization hacks would you be lost without? Share them on our Facebook page.