Finding the right apartment rental in California is no easy task. If you had to choose between space and location, what would you do? For me, I would choose location because I have figured out some really awesome ways to make the most out of tiny spaces in my apartment. So in the end I get to be where I want to be in an apartment designed to get me organized.
Space Saving Apartment Rental Furniture Ideas
|How about a chalkboard that folds down to a table?
Bonus: There is ample storage inside the chalkboard cabinet.
|Would you like a bookcase that doubles as storage for a table and four chairs?
|What about this gorgeous transforming coffee table?
|Hang your plants instead of using valuable shelf space.
|Swap the TV and corresponding stand for a projector to be used on a blank wall.
Source: Best Buy
|This bookcase doubles as a work of art that uses space once thought was lost.
|Would a mirror that could hang on your bathroom door that opens to reveal a spot to store jewelry interest you?
|This kitchen space saver is a two-for-one: a neat piece of wall art and a convenient space to hang pots and pans.
|Use that wasted space under your bed with a bedframe that comes with its own storage.
|However if you have the space, this table that quickly converts into a pool table.
Bonus: Your friends will visit more often.
Apartment Space Saving Tips
Grab a pen and take some notes for a few general space saving apartment tips.
- Lots of mirrors! The reflections caused by mirrors allow light to travel all around your apartment.
- Have a vertical view. Hang art higher and use tall, thin furniture. It forces people to look up and makes the space look vaster.
- Keep the floor clean. By keeping clothes off the floor, you will make your space seem bigger.
- Use a striped runner or carpet to make rooms look longer.
- Make use of tiny spaces with small accent items.